How to Create Landing page with Thrive Architect- step by step tutorial!
Using Thrive Architect, you can:
- Create a Homepage– Creating a professional homepage is never being so easy, Just import using one of the pre-designed templates or design fro, scratch adding elements like Icons, Buttons or Columns to your current theme.
- Build Landing Pages– with built-in Lead Generation elements to help grow your mailing list. You can integrate almost every marketing provider.
- Create Funnels– You can import various pre-built funnels from the cloud library or easily create from scratch.
- Format Blog Posts– You can create stunning blog posts with features like Content Boxes, Pre-built designed blocks and Styled Lists to make them stand out from the crowd.
Create Sales Pages, Squeeze Pages, Webinar Pages, Product Launch Pages, and more.
Disclosure: This content is reader-supported, which means if you click on some of our links that we may earn a commission without costing you extra.
Create Landing page with thrive Architect: Are you struggling to create high converting landing pages or don’t know how things can be done.
Then read this post and by the end, you will know how you can create eye catching landing pages with Thrive Architect.
In this post, I will show you 2 ways to create landing pages using Thrive Architect page builder plugin.
- Creating landing from scratch
- Import pre built landing pages from Thrive Architect landing page templates
So let’s start with what Thrive Architect plugin is and how it works.
What is Thrive Architect Plugin?
Thrive Architect is a wordpress based page builder plugin that lets you create outstanding, stylish and beautiful Homepages, landing pages, funnels and any other type of page you want to create or customise without coding.
And the best part is with the help of Thrive Architect wordpress plugin you can even edit your posts and give them whatever the look you want to.
Using Thrive Architect, you can:
- Create a Homepage- Creating a professional homepage is never being so easy, Just import using one of the pre-designed Templates or design fro, scratch adding elements like Icons, Buttons or Columns to your current theme.
- Build Landing Pages- with built-in Lead Generation elements to help grow your mailing list. You can integrate almost every marketing provider.
- Create Funnels- You can import various pre-built funnels from cloud library or easily create from scratch.
- Format Blog Posts- You can create stunning blog posts with features like Content Boxes, Pre-built designed blocks and Styled Lists to make them stand out from the crowd.
Even Create Sales Pages, Squeeze Pages, Webinar Pages, Product Launch Pages, and more.
Create Landing Page with Thrive Architect
As I told above there are 2 ways to create landing page with thrive architect plugin, either you can import from pre-designed Thrive architect landing page templates or create from scratch using blank template.
Both options are good, depending on your need.
Let’s have a look at both options.
1. Create from scratch
After adding the page, there you can also see the “Launch Thrive Architect” option above the title section. Click on it to access thrive architect.
Or you can also access the posts by clicking on “Edit with Thrive Architect” after adding a new page.
No matter, from where you access it, you will end up on the same destination- Thrive Architect editing user interface!
Here, All the elements are available on the right that you can explore by clicking on the “+” icon.
And left side selected elements features will appear that you can customize as your please.
In the middle screen part, your page content layout will show in real-time (whatever changing or customization you will do appears on the screen instantly)
Now let’s go to its elements and how you can use them.
Thrive Architect: Elements
As I told you above in the user interface section that for exploring thrive architect elements, all you have to do is click on the ‘+’ icon.
After that you can drag and drop or simply click on whatever the element you want to use.
You can also move used elements up and down by holding the drag option of the element and then place it anywhere you like. So you don’t have to delete and recreate that section.
Here are all the elements which are available to use and customization in Thrive Architect,
All elements divided under 2 sections, Foundation elements and Block elements.
And for creating landing pages we need to use these elements, so first let’s understand what are these elements and their work.
Foundation Elements consists of all the base creation essential elements.
Paragraph– For adding texts
Heading– Used for different titles
Image– For stylish looking images
Button– Used for adding Conversion focused beautiful buttons
Columns– For designing post sections and layouts
Background section– Used for adding backgrounds
Content box– Import already built in various content designs with this like,
- Problem & Solution
- Product Highlight
- Product Rating
- Pros & Cons
- Resource List
- Product Review List
- Call to Action
- Lead Generation
- Benefits & Features
- Subscribe to Podcast
- Illustrated List
Content template and symbols– With help of this feature you can save and use your designs
Block elements have all the elements that anyone requires to give the beautiful look.
WordPress content– Used for adding text like we add on classic editor dashboard.
Thrive Leads integration– For lead generation, just connect your email marketing tool and then you can add email capturing forms anywhere in your posts.
Click to Tweet– Give beautiful click to tweet buttons
Table– Add stylish tables
Content Reveal– This elements add a function for content showing
Countdown– Create urgency countdown timers with this element
Countdown Evergreen– Another element for urgency feature
Credit Card– Add credit card payment icons and button
Custom HTML– Used for adding HTML codes
Custom Menu– Create menus as you like with Custom menu element
Disqus Comments-Used for showing disqus platform comments on your blog
Star Rating– For providing ratings on your review posts
Tabs– Used for add tabs
Testimonial– For showing beautiful testimonials between posts.
Toggle– For adding toggle function
Pricing table– Use this elements for adding beautiful pricing tables
Divider– For dividers
Facebook Comments– Show Comments from facebook on your blog with this element
Fill Counter– Add fill counter using this
Google Map– For creating maps feature on your posts
Icon– Add different icons
Lead Generation– Best way to add converting lead forms in posts
Post Grid– Show more posts
Progress Bar– Add good looking progress bar lines with stylish designs
Styled List– Add beautiful looking lists designs in posts
Table of Contents– used to adding a table of content feature
Video– Add a stylish video section in your post with this element.
With knowing all these elements, and their usage you can create almost any type of landing page.
2. Import pre-built landing pages from Thrive Architect landing page templates
Actually, this is the feature that I like most of Thrive Architect page builder, no matter what type of landing page you want to create no matter its sales page, offer page, squeeze page, lead generation or video sales page.
You can import it in just click click from the Thrive Architect landing page templates library. And then customize its colours and content as your please.
There are currently 88 smart landing page templates and 203 legacy landing page templates (OMG) for Thrive Architect users to import and use from the library.
You can find almost every type of landing page here, all you need to explore the library and click on the import button to use them.
And Thrive Architect team members are adding more in future…
Land Page Funnels in Thrive Architect
This is something for which you have either spent countless hours for research and designing or spent hundreds of dollars to build.
But in Thrive architect landing page templates library all prebuilt designed to work as funnels, you import them in a bundle.
When I go to the Library, click on the Legacy landing page under default templates.
Here you can see all the templates have various numbers of pages in them.
But when you select any of these, for instance I selected Flat2.0 for this example purpose.
Here you can see there are 5 pages in it which are actually designed to work as funnels if you carefully observe them.
Here the funnel breakout,
Homepage– used to work as offer landing page
Lead generation & Video sales page– Both are split test pages pages to get emails as leads
Confirmation page– showing successfully signed up page or thank you page
Download page– Designed to show download or course page for users from collecting their information like emails (lead).
Like this flat2.0 template bundle, all the landing page templates in the Thrive Architect library are either designed to work as funnels or a/b split tests, if you observe carefully.
You fully customize these pages as you want like changing colors, Heading titles, text, font, type and size, style, layout, CTAs (call to action), buttons design, add shadow and animations, images etc.
And this is just one for example, there are still many land pages as funnels in the Legacy landing pages section.
Don’t forget to check them too.
Thrive Architect Pricing: How much Thrive Architect Cost?
Previously users could Buy Thrive Architect Land Page Builder at sixty-seven dollar but from 1 February 2021, they changed their pricing plan.
Thrive Architect is now at affordable pricing as part of Thrive Suite,
which gives users access to all Thrive Themes products, including some great plugins such as
- Thrive Architect- Page Builder
- Thrive Leads- best for lead generation or list building
- Thrive Optimize- A/B split testing purpose
- Thrive Theme Builder- Theme building and customization
- Quiz Builder- Boost website engagement through quizzes
- Thrive Ovation- Show beautiful testimonials in your site
- Thrive comments- Make comments fun and engaging
- Thrive Ultimatum- Create beautiful countdown to generate scarcity
- Thrive Apprentice- Build and design online courses
When you purchase Thrive Suite, you’re covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee, should you decide this isn’t the best WordPress page builder for you.
Thrive Suite costs $19 per month (when billed annually).
Generally, which means thrive architect plugin price is 19$/month with 8 more thrive plugins.
Thrive Architect Pro’s and Con’s
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Comes with 100+ landing page templates organized into sets
- Includes conversion-focused elements to add to your page
- Includes additional mobile responsive features
- Light-weight plugin considering all the built-in features
- Attractive pricing (lifetime updates & 12 months support)
- Easily integrates with other Thrive products
- Large amount of integrations with email service providers
- Add Thrive Architect content via Gutenberg blocks
- Easy to use and visualize your designs
- Lets you create content that stands out from the crowd
- No 3rd Party Plugins
- Some of the landing page templates look outdated.
I have been using Thrive Architect (and other thrive tools) since 2017 and based my experience on using this plugin, Thrive architect comes with some best designing elements and features that you cannot find in any other page builder.
Even if you are a newbie and just installed Thrive architect in your WordPress blog, still using this tool and understanding its features just take a while until you try them first time.
You can literally control and customize any part of the post and give them design whatever you like.