Bluehost Coupon Code June 2021 – Flat 65% OFF + Free Domain & SSL [100% Working]
So you made your decision on purchasing Bluehost hosting and searching for discount coupons codes to make the pricing more affordable then this is right place.
Recommended by WordPress
Bluehost is one of the most popular and reliable hosting company in the world, you can get it’s reliability idea from this that even WordPress officially recommended Bluehost for faster and better hosting experience.
It’s because Bluehost hostings are grealy optimized for wordpress, which for most other hosting companies charge extra.
Price- 2.65$/mon* for 36 months plan
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- 50 GB SSD Storage
- 65% OFF WordPress Hosting
- 50% OFF VPS Hosting
- Free SSL Certificate & CDN
- 24/7 Customer Support
*30 Day Money Back Guaranteed.
Semclouds is audience supported and Some of the links in the post are affiliate links. This means when you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission without costing you extra.
This post has been included as an entry into a giveaway/sweepstakes.
How to Activate Bluehost Hosting Coupon- June 2021
Here’s the step by step process, which following you can activate Bluehost hosting coupon of June 2021. And save upto 65% (special sign up offer).
Step 1: Click on this special link to visit Bluehost offer page.
Step 2: After landing on offer page, click on “Get started” button.
Then you will on pricing plans page, You can select any plan from here as you need. But my suggestion is choose basic if it’s your first blog.
And if you want more out of your hosting and upgrade it in future.
Here’s are the final prices will be for basic bluehost hosting plan.
- 36 Months: $2.65/Month
- 24 Months: $3.95/Month
- 12 Months: $4.95/Month
Step 3: After choosing a hosting plan, on this step enter your domain name (free registration by bluehost) without any spaces here and click on Next.
Step 4: Now after the page loads, minimize the browser tab then this offer will be shown.
Enter your details to register with Bluehost
Add Account Details
On this page you have to enter your account details to register with Bluehost. Make sure to enter a valid email Id, it will be used for login in Bluehost account later.
Choose hosting package
After putting your account information, now you have to select a hosting package.
These are basically time period based packages. The more time period hosting you will choose, the more discount you will get.
Bluehost offers 3 packages with every hosting plan.
- 12 months hosting package- 4.95$/mon
- 24 months hosting package- 3.95$/mon
- 36 months hosting package- 2.65$/mon
As I told above, higher months hosting packages give you huge discounts. So my advice is to invest in a 36 months package as it’s saving so much money and giving 3 years of hosting.
Blogging is a long term process to get success and a 3 years hosting plan gets big help in that.
Uncheck Package Extras
On this section please uncheck all the extras if you don’t want them, as it will just cost you extra.
This is the last step to complete purchasing your Bluehost hosting.
Just enter your payment details here, make sure to check the terms of service box and then click on the “Submit” button.
After the payment is done, In the next few minutes, Bluehost will send you a confirmation email on your registered mail.
You will also receive an email to verify your email address to activate your domain name.
In the next step, you will learn to set up the Bluehost hosting account.
Congrats, You are one step closer to start a blog!
Step 5: Create your account
On this page, click on “Create your account” button and enter a username & strong password to complete the Bluehost account setup.
Make sure you remember your login credentials as it’s required to login in your bluehost hosting account.
Bluehost – Benefits for Users
- Free Domain – With bluehost hosting, you are getting free domain name for 1 year which will saves upto 10$ as domain registration starts from minimum 10$/year.
- Free SSL Security – Have you ever visited a site that showed a pop-up “not secured” and then exit the site, it’s due to not using SSL. While other hostings charge for this extra, Bluehost giving SSL free for lifetime (even for basic plan).
- 1 click wordpress installation – After buying the hosting, you don’t have to read documentation or watch videos to install wordpress. Just 1 click and wordpress will installed (that’s how easy to setup wordpress in bluehost).
- SSD storage – Bluehost providing SSD (Solid State Drive) storage with every plan(a way lot faster than HDD). Trust me SSD really makes site to load faster.
- Free Cloudflare CDN – Bluehost also offering free CDN (content delivery network) with their plans. Whether you know this or not, CDN automatically increases the performance and speed of websites. And most hostings charge extra for this.
- Free website backups – This is best feature I like most about Bluehost, Giving backups!. If something went wrong I always restore backup to make my website normal and running.
- Unlimited email storage & Bandwidth – No restrictions on email storage and bandwidth.
- 24/7 customer support – You can always get in touch with support no matter what’s the day or time. You can online chat, talk on phone or email for any help regarding hosting.
- 30 days money back guarantee – Even if you are don’t satisfied with Bluehost services, then you can ask for refund under 30 days timeframe. And i think it’s enough to test anything.
Website Speed Test with Bluehost Hosting
Let’s test out, how fast your site will be if you host on Bluehost.
As you can see, server response time is less than 1 second here, which is amazing.
It’s because of 2 main features of Bluehost hosting,
1. SSD storage – As I already told you above, SSD is a way of faster than Hard disk storage. And bluehost offers SSD storage in their hosting plans. That’s why server response time is so fast and under 1 second.
2. CDN – With the help of CDN (content delivery network), users never feels delaying in site opening. It’s because to minimize the distance between the visitors and your website’s server, a CDN stores a cached version of its content in multiple geographical locations.
And the best part in their every plan Bluehost offers free CDN.
Bluehost Pro’s and Con’s
- Fast loading servers
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Free domain with any hosting plan
- Free SSL site security and CDN
- Professional 24×7 support via Phone, Chat and Email.
- Easy to access cpanel
- 1 click wordpress setup
- Unlimited Bandwidth and email storage
- 30 Days money back guarantee, if you are satisfied with their hosting.
- The only con, I found in bluehost hosting at such affordable pricing is that they upsell most and automatically check them under checkout page. So you have to manually uncheck them.